We may not be able to be physically with you to deliver training, consultancy and coaching, but there are other ways we can help and support you:
We have created the following webinars on topics we feel are the most vital right now:
- Top tips for homeworking
- Remote team management and motivation
- Crisis management
- Lean principles to apply in a crisis
- Mental resilience and wellbeing
- Selling and relationship building via LinkedIn™ (and other social media if required)
- Managing your social media in a crisis
- Email etiquette and top tips
These are one hour sessions, with a Q&A session at the end. They are also supported by free materials after the event and a copy of the webinar. They are as interactive as possible and provide a great resource for a short / sharp hit of learning, motivation and staff engagement.
We are able to deliver our coaching package remotely via Skype / Zoom etc. So if you are feeling demotivated, that you need some direction, help with a particular issue etc. Why not book some one to one coaching, it’s a great way to keep moving forward during this difficult time.
Make use of our free resources including fact sheets and a free manual.
Most importantly keep safe and healthy and we will hopefully see you in person very soon.