What is business coaching?
We offer in-house training only – we do not run public courses
There’s been many studies done over the years that proven there is a direct correlation between coaching and stronger market performance for your business. The American Management Association is just one organisation to prove this. From a global survey, it was proven that the average return on investment is seven times the figure that you would initially invest into coaching, which shows it really is a no-brainer to invest into your business in order to reap the benefits from the market. Some clients that had taken part in the survey indicated a much higher ROI from 10 to 49 times the initial investment.
A report that was published by the International Coach Federation discovered that the overall effectiveness of high-level coaching can ultimately be best assessed by internal measures, as well as external measures. Some of these external measures can consist of coaching goals that are established at the very start of the relationship which may include revenue increases and many other monetary goals. On the other hand, internal measures can also come in a variety of forms such as improved self-awareness, an employer’s emotional or behavioural change that has resulted in a successful job or even increased awareness and empathy for others on the team.
See why Eric Schmidt CEO of Google, believes all businesses should have a business coach.
We offer short, focused, strategic, high-value interventions
We aim to bring out the confidence and competence of those we coach through:
- Understanding the organisation’s goals for its managers
- Creating a clear picture of where an individual wants and needs to be in line with organisational goals
- Identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and motivations – getting to the desired destination
- Developing strategies for achieving success
Coaching is forward-looking, and goal focused. Coaching sessions would be based around the GROW model
Goals – what are the Coachees Career Goals (short, medium and long-term)
Reality – What is the Coachees current situation and what do they need to be doing now to put themselves in the best place to move forward?
Options – what are the options the Coachees has to progress in their career/goals – what decisions need to be made and how to make the most of the options available?
Way Forward – what specific actions will be taken as a result of this coaching session, who needs to be engaged internally to help support actions, how and when will actions be evaluated?
We use formal plans at the Way Forward stage which will define clear actions that will then be taken, we then review these at the following Coaching session.
Coaching can be face to face or via a remote session – such as Skype.
Sessions usually last from 60-90 minutes
Linking To Internal Processes
We always aim to link our coaching to your internal processes, such as performance management, staff profiling, company values and strategy etc. We find by doing this, it creates a more focussed, bespoke program.
Benefits Of Coaching
• Creates a positive environment where managers can take time out to reflect on current performance and future goals
• It is 100% focused on their needs
• It highlights key areas of development so that personal and professional objectives are aligned
• It guides the formulation of performance improvement strategies that ‘allow’ managers to development skills, attitudes and behaviours in a learning environment
• Challenges existing ‘poor’ practises and limiting beliefs that may be detrimental to an individual’s progression
• Ensures specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time bound goals are created and actioned that allow continuous improvement to take place far beyond the duration of the coaching programme
• It can help you get from “good” to “great” and achieve more in less time
Our main is to provide support where managers can fulfil their potential through increased confidence in themselves, and a clearer understanding of what they can do to add value to the business whilst achieving their own aspirations.