Business CoachingInternational Sales Coaching
What is Business Coaching?
Our experienced team are here to help you “level-up” your business with experienced and valuable business coaching. Our team of profit-orientated coaches for business can help you to turn any business model into a success. Whether you’re looking for specialist sales coaching, or company-wide business coaching to help you eliminate waste and improve profitability, we are here for you.
Business Coaching helps small, medium and large businesses of all kinds in a variety of ways. First of all, an experienced coach or team of coaches can look at your business objectively, and help you to understand where you’re company is losing out. Sales coaching can help you to improve your sales and marketing strategy, improve profitability and ensure you’re marketing to the right audience. In addition to strategic advice, effective business coaching will also include practical advice and techniques to drive sales.
Whether you rely on traditional sales techniques, face-to-face meetings, coldcalling or online retail, effective business coaching is essential. Here at Sales Training International, our experienced sales coaching team can help you to develop your business, identify new opportunities and really make the most out of your company and brand.
We offer a diverse range of business coaching services to suit your needs. Whether you’re looking for a brief business consultancy, or a long-term coaching partnership to help your business succeed, we are here for you. Our trusted business coaching is also essential when it comes to ensuring your business survives industry changes, including new technologies, a changing audience and more. For more information on how our business or sales coaching services can help you and your business, get in touch with Sales Training International today!
See why Eric Schmidt, former CEO of Google, believes all businesses should take advantage of professional business coaching from a reputable sales coaching company!
Is Sales Coaching Worth The Cost?
A lot of businesses worry about spending money on business coaching, particularly when they are struggling to turn a profit. However, both sales and business coaching have proven to be one of the most effective ways of increasing profitability and driving sales.
Over the years, there have been many studies showing the correlation between business coaching and strong market performance. Some of the world’s leading organisations, including the American Management Association, consistently recommend effective business coaching for companies of all sizes.
A recent global survey proved that the average return-on-investment is seven times the amount that you would typically invest in sales coaching. Some business coaching clients even reported ROIs from 10 to 49 times their initial investment!
Business and Sales Coaching can do more than improve your profitability too. Reports published by the International Coach Federation have also proven that the overall benefits aren’t limited to increased sales. Business coaching from the professionals at Sales Training International can also help to improve company culture and brand identity!
A report that was published by the International Coach Federation discovered that the overall effectiveness of high-level coaching can ultimately be best assessed by internal measures, as well as external measures. Some of these external measures can consist of coaching goals that are established at the very start of the relationship which may include revenue increases and many other monetary goals. On the other hand, internal measures can also come in a variety of forms such as improved self-awareness, an employer’s emotional or behavioural change that has resulted in a successful job or even increased awareness and empathy for others on the team.
We offer short, focused, strategic, high-value interventions
Our Approach To Business Coaching
At Sales Training International, we focus on delivering business-specific coaching to all our clients. As part of our sales coaching, we work to bring out the confidence and competence of those we coach through:
- Understanding the organisation’s goals and / or your own personal coaching goals
- Creating a clear picture of where an individual wants and needs to be in line with those goals
- Identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and motivations – getting to the desired destination
- Developing practical strategies for achieving success
Coaching is forward-looking and goal-focused. Coaching sessions would be based around the GROW model.
Goals – What are the Coachee’s Career Goals (short, medium and long-term)?
Reality – What is the Coachee’s current situation? What do they need to be doing now to put themselves in the best place to move forward?
Options – What are the options the Coachees have to progress in their career/goals? What decisions need to be made and how to make the most of the options available?
Way Forward – What specific actions will be taken as a result of this coaching session, who needs to be engaged internally to help support actions, how and when will actions be evaluated?
As part of our sales coaching, we will work with you to develop formal, practical plans at the Way Forward stage. This stage will define clear actions to be taken, which will then be reviewed for their impact on the company in question.
Coaching can be face-to-face or via virtual business coaching through online platforms such as Skype, Zoom and Google Hangouts.
Sessions usually last from 60-90 minutes
Linking To Internal Processes
We always aim to link our business or sales coaching to your internal processes, such as performance management, staff profiling, company values and strategy etc. We find by doing this, it creates a more focused, bespoke program. Our experienced team are committed to delivering a truly valuable, practical coaching service to help your business grow, develop and increase profitability.
Benefits Of Coaching
- Creates a positive environment where you can take time out to reflect on current performance and future goals.
- Coaching is 100% focused on your needs.
- It highlights key areas of development so that personal and professional objectives are aligned.
- It guides the formulation of performance improvement strategies that ‘allow’ leaders to develop skills, attitudes and behaviours in a learning environment.
- Challenges existing ‘poor’ practises and limiting beliefs that may be detrimental to an individual’s progression.
- Ensures specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and time bound goals are created and actioned that allow continuous improvement to take place far beyond the duration of the coaching programme.
- It can help you get from “good” to “great” and achieve more in less time.
Our main aim is to provide support where you can fulfil your potential through increased confidence and a clearer understanding of what you can do to add value to the business whilst achieving your own aspirations.
How We Deliver It
- Each coaching session can be 60 or 90 minutes. You can have them weekly, biweekly or monthly.
- When you begin your coaching journey, we suggest you buy a block of 9 hours. The reason we suggest this, is our experience shows it takes between 6-9 sessions to yield measurable results.
- After this we sell them in blocks of 3 hours.
- The most common way of delivering the coaching session is remotely, via a service such as Skype, Zoom etc.
- Occasionally if a client has more than 6 people who require coaching and they are happy to have their sessions on the same day, we can offer a face to face option.
- We charge between £150 – £275 per session depending on the coach and the level of coaching.
We have 10 great coaches from a selection of backgrounds, including:
- Head of Learning and Development of an International Bank
- Managing Director of an International Consultancy Company.
- Head of Crisis Management for the World Health Organisation
- Manager of Heathrow Airport
- Head of Lean Six Sigma at Ford Motor Company
- Chief Constable Ministry of Defence Police
- International Head of Sales for IBM
- Head of Finance for National Health
- MBA lead at London Business School
- Deloitte-Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Head of Marketing
All of our coaches hold professional coaching qualifications as well as complementary qualification in subjects such as NLP, Psychology, Emotional Intelligence, Profiling etc.