Business Consultancy & Development
Why choose us for your consultancy?
We offer in-house training only – we do not run public courses
In contrast to some of the larger consulting firms, we do not use the “land and expand” business model – using a large team, often junior in their expertise and staying as long as possible!
We offer short, focused, strategic, high-value interventions to build your organisational capability in the functional areas related to your critical business issues; an appropriate mix of training, consulting and coaching
We offer an independent expert opinion of a situation / issue. Our standard duration for consultancy can be anything from 1 day to 30 days, or even one day a week for a short period. We do not provide interim resources, we consult on a specific issue until it is resolved.
Our consultants also like to follow through the whole process, so if training and / or coaching is also needed as a result of the consultancy, they may also do that personally – or use one of the wider team.
We offer short, focused, strategic, high-value interventions
Our consultants have all held senior roles in industry, such as:
- Head of learning and development for various banks
- Senior partner at Deloitte
- Group audit and risk director
- Head of HR
- Head of lean and six sigma for Ford
- Global finance director
- Board member of
- Chairperson on international charity
- Companion of IIM (Institute of interim management)
We offer consultancy in:
- Benchmarking and organisational gap analysis
- Strategy and policy development
- Talent management and development
- Employee engagement strategy
- Evaluation of the impact of professional development
- Lean and continuous improvement
- Change management
- Project and programme management
- Risk and management control
- Bid writing and bid management
We can provide support with:
- An outside viewpoint when making tough decisions;
- Facilitated solution development workshops and/or “critical friend” reviews of options to assure clarity of thinking;
- Fresh perspectives that reduce the risk of being so close to the challenge that you miss an easier solution;
- Experience from other companies and industries about what has worked (or not) for similar problems in the past;
- Strategy formulation or project scoping and initiation;
- Quality assurance and risk reviews of ongoing change or implementation programmes.