Webchat Training Courses
Face to Face Training
Having tech-astute staff in the workplace is always a bonus, and when there’s plenty of enquiries coming in from customers that the telephone can’t quite handle, why not set them up and put their talent to good use by implementing a web chat system? Answering queries from clients couldn’t be easier!
This course will take agents through the skills and behaviours needed to be a effective webchat agent and will allow them to practice these skills in an ultra-safe environment.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
• Manage multiple calls
• Structure an effective web chat using a combination of predefined and personalised responses.
• List the 6 basic drivers that make customers buy via web chat.
• Demonstrate how to build rapport quickly – building a “human” relationship with a wide variety of customers, using psychological “short cuts” when using web chat.
• Demonstrate effective questioning and interpretation skills.
• Increase customer satisfaction score using web chat.
• Present products in a way most likely to result in a sale via web chat.
• Explain the key principles behind each of the Smart Cards
• Describe how the principles can be applied in their chats
• Demonstrate effective use of the skills described in the Smart Cards.
• End a web chat positively.
• Hand to different channels seamlessly and without call loss if required
A sample of what is covered includes:
Introduction to the Customer Experience Model
- Web chat structure
- Building the customer experience using web chat
The key elements of Finding Out
- Training the customer to say “Yes”
- Using questions to develop a web chat
- Look for invitations
- Uncover buyer motivations
- Left Brain questions
- Mind the gap
- Use a label
Increasing customer satisfaction levels via web chat
- Why the first 9 seconds are so important
- Short cuts to building rapport via web chat
- The 6 basic drivers that make us buy – scarcity, reciprocity, consistency, authority, liking and social proof
- The key elements of introduction
Agreeing the next steps
- Handle customers’ doubts / objections via webchat
- Ask for the business
- Signpost the next steps
- Offer a personal close
- How to hand over to a different channel
- Ending the web chat
- Managing various webchats at the same time
The principles of presenting options
- The power of because
- Features, advantages and benefits
- Just “For you”
- Explaining how other products will help
- The value of scarcity
- Neutral Language
- Words and phrases that kill the sale via web chat
- Matching solutions to customers’ needs
- When to present the product / solution and what to present
- Trial close
Webchat Training Courses
Webchat is fast becoming the first choice for many consumers who choose to approach a company for customer service. With this being the case, it is absolutely imperative that your employees are effectively training in performing first class webchat customer service. This not only ensures that your customers receive a certain standard of service from your business, but it also means that any sales opportunities are maximise where possible.
Our comprehensive webchat training courses have been specifically designed with this ideology in mind. From structuring a successful webchat, to remote objection handling, webchat training from Sales Training International will equip your team with the knowledge, skills and expertise necessary to become an integral part of your customer’s experience.
For further information regarding our webchat training courses, please call us today on +44 (0) 1704 889325 or alternatively, complete our online contact form below and we will be in touch to discuss your enquiry.