Advanced Selling Skills Training
Our course enables your employees to build upon their pre-existing skill set. Our advanced selling skills training course will help to educate them further in a range of essential selling techniques. One of the primary foci of this selling skill training course is to help your employee understand the customer’s current situation and their buying preferences. Once your sales representative fully understands the customer, they’ll be able to communicate more effectively and increase their opportunities to make a sale.
The advanced selling skills training programme is perfect for sales representative and sales managers. Designed for sales personnel who are likely to be responsible for large accounts, many of these selling skills are transferrable. If your sales team already has experience in the field, but would benefit from additional skills development, this is the perfect course for you.
Thanks to the sales professionals at Sales Training International, we can help your team to become more effective sales personnel and account managers. Our advanced selling skills training courses are designed to help people of all experience learn something new and to improve their own sales performance.
We offer short, focused, strategic, high-value interventions
By the end of this course the delegates will be able to:
- Explain the different buying preferences of customers
- List effective questions that can be used to develop an understanding of the customers motivational drivers and aspirations
- Demonstrate how to build rapport quickly, with a wide variety of customers
- Describe how to match product solutions to customers individual needs and buying preferences
- Demonstrate how to avoid and overcome customer objections and gain commitment to the sale
Course content includes:
- Building rapport
- Advanced questioning techniques
- An introduction to NLP in relation to selling techniques
- Pareto principle
- SWOT analysis
- Potential needs of customers organisation
- Customer motivations
- Matching solutions to needs
- When to present the product and what to present
- Objection handling
- Closing the sale