Lean Practices Training Course
Lean Practices Course Objectives
- Explain the lean principles and their benefits
- Identify customer value streams and waste
- Explain voice of the customer
- Identify areas for improvement and solutions
- Recognise the eight wastes and how to reduce them
- Apply key lean tools and techniques practically
- Formulate an approach to implementing lean in their organisation
Lean Practices Course Content
- What Is Lean?
- Who Uses It?
- How Can It Benefit The Company?
- Why Do We Need It?
- 7 Wastes; What Are They & Have We Got Them?
- Voice Of Customer
- Customer Value; Value Add, Enabling & Non-Value Add
- Value Streams & Value Stream Mapping
- Lean Chaos Experiment
- VA & NVA: What Is It?
- 6S & 6S Interactive Exercise
- Visual Factory; What Is It?
- Kanban System
- Continuous Improvement
Lean Practices Training Courses
For further information regarding our lean practices training courses, or to enquire about booking lean training for your company, please call us today on +44 (0) 1704 889325 or alternatively, complete our online contact form below and we will be in touch to discuss your enquiry. Our lean practices training courses are complemented by our lean six sigma training. You can contact a member of our experienced team who will be happy to assist if you have any questions about the right sales training for you.