Telesales Boot Camp – Live Selling on the Telephone
This 1-day Boot Camp is aimed at sales professionals who use the telephone as part of their sales process.
The boot camp combines dynamic, focused training sessions, covering advanced techniques drawn
from social psychology and behavioural science, along with live outbound calling sessions to help
delegates apply the skills they have learned quickly. (any maybe even make some sales!)
Each calling session will be followed with a debrief coaching session from the trainer.
Boot Camp Aim
To develop delegates’ knowledge, skills, and confidence in making outbound sales calls.
We offer short, focused, strategic, high-value interventionst
Boot Camp Objectives
By the end of the day, delegates will be able to:
- Prepare to make effective outbound sales calls
- Structure outbound sales calls effectively
- Explain the 4 key stages of an outbound call
- Demonstrate effective use of the 4 stages by making live calls
- Identify their strengths and areas for development
- Create an action plan for ongoing development
Boot Camp Content
Delegates will be expected to bring with them a list of clients who they can contact during the course
- Setting goals – what does a great call sound like?
- The right mindset
- Preparation and research
- Making the first 7 seconds count
- Preparing to call
- Influencing “under the radar”
- Managing the call
- Structuring your questions
- Exploring the problem
- Listening – how we fill in the gaps…
Live calling session
- Left brain V right brain
- Matching solutions to problems
- Using compliance triggers
- Testing the water
Wrapping it up
- Asking for the business
- Dealing with doubt
Live calling session
Personal action planning
The unusual feature of this workshop is the opportunity to learn up to the minute techniques and apply them in calls with real customers. Each live calling session is followed with a debrief and coaching session.
The environment will be a supportive one in which individuals with varying degrees of experience will be encouraged to share the approaches they currently use as well as try out new ones that they encounter during the workshop.
The training consultant will be on hand to answer any questions a delegate may have and to act as a facilitator for building and applying new approaches.
The aim is for this to be an enjoyable as well as a learning experience and that the mix of style and learning techniques will prove valuable to those that attend.