Since its inception in the early 1970s, NLP has become an invaluable business tool. Its applications are wide-ranging, from doubling sales figures within a few weeks, to achieving other seemingly impossible goals; overcoming the fear of speaking in public to becoming a consistently confident and charismatic presenter, improving communication skills, motivating yourself and others, achieving goals, influencing others or simply becoming a great leader!
This manual will start with an exploration of the background of NLP, how it was first developed and is still evolving now. It will then carry on expanding on the concept of Modelling Excellence and specific techniques for achieving outstanding results in a wide variety of business-related situations. This manual will translate ‘NLP-speak’ into plain, easy to understand English. By the end of the manual, you will have acquired a set of proven ‘excellence tools’ modelled from world-renowned peak performers, all of whom have excelled in their chosen fields.
It can be read and used as a book, a self-learning tool, or a reference guide. It can be used by individuals to increase their skills and knowledge, trainers to help produce training sessions or by managers for meetings and staff training.
It is a mixture of information, practical exercises, self-analysis questionnaires and case studies.
Below is a summary of this 120-page training manual.
NLP for Business Excellence
Background of NLP
What Makes Everyone Different and Unique
- NLP communication model
- There is no such thing as failure, there is only feedback
- If one person can do it, others can too
- I am in charge of my mind and therefore my results
- If what you’re doing doesn’t work, do something different
- There is a solution to every problem
- The person with the most flexible behaviour can have the most influence on an outcome
- People have access to all the resources they need to achieve the results they truly want
- Memory and imagination use the same neurological pathways
Communication and Rapport Building
- Segments of communication
- VHF communications channels questionnaire
- How people think
Influencing With Language
- Milton Models
- The 15 most persuasive words
Beliefs and Behaviours
- Belief construction / deconstruction model
Belief Changing Questions
- SWISH instructions
- SMASH instructions
Outcomes and Goals
- Values elicitation
- The unstoppable combination
- Back to the future goal plotting
Creating a Compelling Future
Walt Disney Creative Thinking Strategy
- Logical levels ladder
Logical Level Questions
- What is a timeline?
- Anxiety removal
- Goal setting
Reticular Activating System