Lean Practices Training Course
This course introduces the principles of lean and provides managers and those responsible for process improvement with an understanding of the main benefits that lean management can bring to a business. Lean recognises that most of an organisation’s processes are at best 40% value adding. Effectively applying Lean principles and tools can significantly improve the percentage of value-added time; reduce process timescales; and reduce waste and the associated costs, at the same time it can help customer service and satisfaction levels. This course will enable delegates to understand the benefits of Lean for their organisation; the key Lean principles, tools and techniques and how to approach implementation.
Lean Practices Course Objectives
- Explain the lean principles and their benefits
- Identify customer value streams and waste
- Explain voice of the customer
- Identify areas for improvement and solutions
- Recognise the eight wastes and how to reduce them
- Apply key lean tools and techniques practically
- Formulate an approach to implementing lean in their organisation
Lean Practices Course Content
- What Is Lean?
- Who Uses It?
- How Can It Benefit The Company?
- Why Do We Need It?
- 7 Wastes; What Are They & Have We Got Them?
- Voice Of Customer
- Customer Value; Value Add, Enabling & Non-Value Add
- Value Streams & Value Stream Mapping
- Lean Chaos Experiment
- VA & NVA: What Is It?
- 6S & 6S Interactive Exercise
- Visual Factory; What Is It?
- Kanban System
- Continuous Improvement
Lean Practices Training Courses
For further information regarding our lean practices training courses, or to enquire about booking lean training for your company, please call us today on 0845 8901 701 or alternatively, complete our online contact form below and we will be in touch to discuss your enquiry.