Influencing and Negotiation Skills Training
Influencing and negotiation skills go hand in hand with sales techniques but often people aren’t too sure how to start or even close a deal. The key is knowing how to make both parties profitable and making the customer fully aware that they’ll gain a positive ROI on their investment of your service.
Our programme will help you improve your negotiation skills, helping you to aid more profitable deals by reassuring your customer and providing confidence in the product or service you’re selling.
All our trainers are dedicated to providing a course that will help you develop key negotiation skills which will help you build a relationship with your customers which will lead to many more future deals.
Sales Training Int will give you the nessary skills to influence your customers into a buying your products or services. influencing customers is a very important techinque as it help build the foundations for business. Trust plays a massive part in any customer relationship as you’re the voice or face for the company.
Sales Training International offer a bespoke training service which allows our trainees to create a course that is completely focused towards the training type your employees need.
Develop your passion and harness the power of negotiation and influencing skills with Sales Training, we will give you the confidence to speak with customers.
If you are working as a salesperson on behalf of a company, our course will help give you more confidence when negotiating, as you’ll have our knowledge behind you to push you through.
We offer short, focused, strategic, high-value interventions
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Negotiation – An explanation and demonstration
- The Process – What are the stages of negotiation process
- Tactics & Behaviours – What tactics are used
- Describe how coaching can be used in their workplace
Course content includes:
- What negotiation is and why it is important
- How to plan and prepare for negotiations
- How to structure negotiations
- Negotiating styles
- Personal power and how to increase it
- Negotiating tactics
- Movement and concessions
- Developing win-win solutions
- The closing stages of negotiation
- Preparing a personal action plan