Human Resources Courses
Competency-based systems provide both the structure and discipline to help bring out the best effort in people and ultimately the best performance for organizations. Competency systems are designed to help organizations’ to find answers to questions such as:
- What skills and knowledge are necessary for strategic success?
- Are we selecting people with these competencies in mind?
- Do our people have the appropriate skills and knowledge, or is some kind of
- training necessary?
- Are these job expectations aligned with the culture and strategy of the
- organization as a whole?
In today’s competitive marketplace, with constant change, organizations need cost-effective approaches to implement new human resource approaches to drive higher performance. Since most people do not know their strengths, weaknesses or competencies this workshop will design assessment and profiling tools that ensure that personnel are assessed against objective and valid criteria and that they answer questions that are linked to what people do, not what they think or say.
We offer short, focused, strategic, high-value interventions
- Participants will examine competency system usages, applications, documentation methodologies, ownership and practices contributing to the achievement of organizational business goals. The participants will also get familiar with the relationship between competency on one side and self-development, human capital assessment, job-shift theory, and the design techniques of competency models on the other. The program will conclude by introducing various competency measurement tools for a number of human resource development systems relating to organizational and individual growth in terms of competence standards, corporate transformation, implementation strategies, role models, and sustainable business performance. Delegates will have the opportunity to draw a personal implementation plan to reflect the totality of the diverse learning points.