FISH - Increasing Sales Performance
We offer in-house training only – we do not run public courses
To provide the delegates with a good understanding of crucial principles that lead to customer service excellence and how to keep the principles alive on a day-to-day basis. By following the example of Pike’s Fish Place in Seattle, U.S.A. this one-day event shows how their work environment and policies made them world-famous. The FISH! Philosophy is an exciting and rewarding way to ensure customer satisfaction and high staff moral.
We offer short, focused, strategic, high-value interventions
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Define the FISH Philosophy and its major principles
- Describe the four steps that support the FISH Philosophy
- Identify and discuss the attitudes needed by staff to favourably impact your organisation’s customer service culture
- Understand that it is not about the job you perform, but about how you perform it
- Determine ways to be more attentive to customers
- Plan how to live the FISH Philosophy and make it stick in the workplace meeting your personal and organisational needs.
- Make a difference in the workplace
- Be energetic, passionate and have fun at work
- Achieve their best ever professional results by adopting the correct mentality
Course content includes:
- Review of your current customer service approach as an individual and within your organisation
- Background to the FISH Philosophy
- Video – FISH
- The four principles of FISH: play, be there, choose your attitude, make their day.
- Practical exercises on how to apply the FISH Philosophy into your organisation
- Case study review of companies who have successfully applied the FISH Philosophy, completely turning around their customer service experience
- FISH Sticks – how to maintain the FISH culture
- Action planning