FISH - Increasing Sales Performance
To provide the delegates with a good understanding of crucial principles that lead to customer service excellence and how to keep the principles alive on a day-to-day basis. By following the example of Pike’s Fish Place in Seattle, U.S.A. this one-day event shows how their work environment and policies made them world famous. The FISH! Philosophy is an exciting and rewarding way to ensure customer satisfaction and high staff moral.
We offer short, focused, strategic, high-value interventions
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Define the FISH Philosophy and its major principles
- Describe the four steps that support the FISH Philosophy
- Identify and discuss the attitudes needed by staff to favourably impact your organisation’s customer service culture
- Understand that it is not about the job you perform, but about how you perform it
- Determine ways to be more attentive to customers
- Plan how to live the FISH Philosophy and make it stick in the workplace meeting your personal and organisational needs.
- Make a difference in the workplace
- Be energetic, passionate and have fun at work
- Achieve their best ever professional results by adopting the correct mentality
Course content includes:
- Review of your current customer service approach as an individual and within your organisation
- Background to the FISH Philosophy
- Video – FISH
- The four principles of FISH: play, be there, choose your attitude, make their day.
- Practical exercises on how to apply the FISH Philosophy into your organisation
- Case study review of companies who have successfully applied the FISH Philosophy, completely turning around their customer service experience
- FISH Sticks – how to maintain the FISH culture
- Action planning