Delivering World Class Customer Service
Our course aim is to provide trainees with excellent customers service skills and provide a customer service that goes beyound customer expectations.
This programme is suitable for delegates within a work place at all levels, this course is designed to improve communication within a work place. Understanding communication in a work place is important to to customer service and failing to produce a high level of customer service can leave many customers feeling neglected. We also offer training for more challenging customers in a professional and effective manner.
We offer short, focused, strategic, high-value interventions
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and their impact on delivering world class service
- Explain how to recognise what customers expect in terms of customer service and the implications to all involved if that standard is not met
- Demonstrate how to handle challenging customers
- Describe how to deal with complaint in a professional manner
Course content includes:
- What is customer care
- Reactive v proactive customer care
- Identifying our customers expectations
- Internal and external customers
- Creating magic moments
- Moments of truth
- Communication skills – questioning, listening, what words to use, tone etc.
- Attitudes and their impact
- Delivering world class service
- Identifying customer needs
- How to deal with complaints
- Handling challenging customers
- Developing assertive behaviour
- Putting customer care into practice