Customer Service Training
We offer in-house training only – we do not run public courses
Providing your customers with the best service possible is the ideal way to ensure they remain a customer, recommend you to others and hopefully use your company as a “one stop shop” for all their needs. Here at Sales Training International, our experienced team provide comprehensive customer service training to suit your needs. Thanks to our courses, you’ll be able to ensure your entire company delivers the best possible customer service across the board. If you’re looking to improve your business’ interactions with your customers, arrange your customer service training course today!
Our customer service training courses are designed to keep you and your team ahead of the competition. Great customer service is constantly evolving, as customers expect more from their businesses. Thanks to our in-house or virtual customer service training, you’ll be able to take advantage of the latest customer service ideas / solutions. If you’re not sure what you need take a look below at some of our subjects, we have provided you with a few sample course outlines which you can access by following the highlights links. Please remember you can ‘mix and match’ any subjects from any of our courses, not just from this section, but from any section.
If you require further information about any of our other courses please call us on – +44 (0) 1704 889325*.
We offer short, focused, strategic, high-value interventions
The following customer service courses are available:
- Beyond Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Cross Cultural Communication Skills
- Customer Relationship Management Training
- Customer Service – Delivering Excellence
- Customer Service – Strategy, Implementation and Improvement
- Customer service for non-front-line staff
- FISH – world-famous customer service techniques
- Guerrilla tactics for Competitive Business Warfare
- Improving your Net Promoter Score
- Internal Customer Services
- Special Forces Survival Skills for the Modern Business Jungle
- Subconscious Influencing Skills – 21st Century Communications
- Web Chat
- Webchat – An alternative to telesales?
- Who am I? – SDI
For further information on any of the courses listed above please call one of our advisors on – +44 (0) 1704 889325* or click here to enquire about our customer service training.
Advanced Customer Service Training
Any organisation that wants to become successful and remain successful must care for its customers. Satisfying customers’ needs is an important objective of any organisation irrespective of whether it is for-profit or non-profit. To do that, a company needs to create customer loyalty where customers can rely on the brand which will satisfy their
needs. To create loyal customers, you need strong customer care which is what this course is about.
In this course, it is assumed that participants already have some experience with customer services and are now looking to expand their knowledge and skillset. Having served customers, they may also have a number of specific situations in mind with which they need assistance. Customer service is an art and much of it relies on good communication skills and emotional intelligence.
To remain skilled, it is important to review past experiences systematically and learn from them so when an agent finds themselves in a similar situation again, they would know what to do. This knowledge also adds to their confidence which in turn helps them to provide a better service and thereby standing out from the competition.
The course will be packed with scenarios, case studies and practical sessions to really embed the learning and establish different behavioural mindsets to service.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Adopt the right attitude when dealing with customers to increase their loyalty to your brand.
- Identify what goes wrong in a poor customer service exchange and use strategies to improve it.
- Identify customer expectations systematically and respond to them to improve customer service.
- Avoid using toxic phrases that lead to confrontation with customers or reduce their loyalty.
- Manage angry customers by reducing the tension using practical methods.
- Handle complaints using a variety of strategies to minimise negativity and increase customer loyalty.
A sample of what is covered includes:
How to Have the Right Attitude When Serving Customers
- What is the effect of correct mentality?
- How to avoid having the wrong mentality?
- How to create loyal customers?
- How can I develop my attitude?
- Reframing and putting yourself in the customer’s shoes.
How Customer Service is Conducted in Different Settings
- What can you learn from face-to-face interactions?
- What can you learn from interactions on the phone?
- What can you learn from email or online interactions?
How to Manage Customer Expectations
- What is it that customers ultimately want?
- What do customers expect to get now and in the future?
- What do customers expect before or after making a purchase?
- What factors influence purchase decisions and how to take advantage of these factors to improve customer care?
- Adopting an empathetic approach
- What would the ‘manager’ do?
What Not to Say
- How to avoid “toxic words”
- Which phrases can be damaging to a conversation when serving a customer and how to avoid them?
- Advanced communication techniques using NLP to connect emotionally and psychologically with the customer
- Advanced communication techniques
How to Handle Angry Customers
- Why customers become angry?
- What is the real reason behind a customer’s frustration and anger?
- What can you do to address the underlying cause of anger and not the symptoms?
- How to use practical methods to handle a frustrated customer and turn him into a loyal one
- Turning angry customers into advocates
How to Respond to Complaints?
- Why customers complain?
- How to use strategies to directly handle a complaint
- Adopting the right ‘tone’
- Using the right facial expressions and body language
- How to use pre-emptive
- strategies to minimise customer complaints