Marketing Training Courses
Marketing is an integral part of generating business for any company, and here at Sales Training International we know how to get the best out of your staff. Sales Training International marketing courses give everyone from novice to seasoned post-graduate professional a unique insight into the various tools, techniques and practical hands-on experiences to enable them to develop and deliver effective marketing in their organisation.
Courses are presented by our Marketing Consultant, Neil Wilkins, who has many years training and consultancy experience across the full range of Marketing principles and techniques in business to business and business to consumer industries as well as in the public sector.
Each of our marketing training courses are designed specifically to suit the needs of your business. Below we have provided you with the information you need about our marketing training courses which will enable you to assess your initial requirements.
We have listed below the wide range of subjects that can be chosen individually or grouped together, to form the design of your complete marketing training course. You can also select subjects from other sections.
Please note we have provided you with a few sample course outlines which you can access by following the links below. If you require further information about any of our other courses please call us on – 0845 8901 701*.
We offer short, focused, strategic, high-value interventions
Marketing Training Courses
The following marketing training courses are available:
- Aligning Digital Marketing & Social Media with Marketing Strategy for Maximum Return on Investment
- Aligning e-Marketing and Traditional Media
- Aligning Marketing and Sales
- An Introduction to Marketing
- Best Practice Presentation and Pitching Skills for Media, Creatives, Designers and Agencies
- Category Management
- Client-side Development Programme for Agencies
- Cloud Computing – The internet is getting personal
- Delivering Marketing Communications
- E-Marketing and Websites
- Event Management
- Getting the Best from Agencies
- Guerrilla tactics for Competitive Business Warfare
- Introduction to Public Sector Marketing
- Marketing Case Studies
- Market Intelligence
- Market Research Questionnaires
- Marketing for Lead Generation
- Market Segmentation and Customer Relationship Management
- Product Marketing and Innovative NPD
- Public and Media Relations
- Return on Investment
- Special Forces Survival Skills for the Modern Business Jungle
- Strategic Marketing Planning
- The Psychology Behind Marketing
For further information on any of the courses listed above please call one of our advisors on – 0845 8901 701* or click here to enquire about our marketing training.